Platformatic DB is an HTTP server that provides a flexible set of tools for building robust APIs with Node.js.
For a high level overview of how Platformatic DB works, please reference the Architecture guide.
Platformatic DB is currently in public beta.
- Command-line interface:
- Support for multiple database systems
- Database migrations
- Automatic REST API from your database schema
- Interactive documentation (Swagger UI)
- OpenAPI 3.0 schema
- Automatic GraphQL API from your database schema
- Support for Apollo Federation
- Web based GraphQL IDE (GraphiQL)
- Generated GraphQL schema
- Authentication & authorization
- Supported methods: JWT, Webhook, HTTP Headers (development only)
- Authorization via role based access control (RBAC)
- Complete flexibility
- Add custom functionality in a Fastify plugin
- Execute database operations via mapped entities
- Write and execute raw SQL queries
- Start Platformatic DB programmatically in tests or other applications
Get up and running in 2 minutes using our Quick Start Guide ⚡
The required database driver is automatically inferred and loaded based on the
value of the
Platformatic DB is in public beta. You can use it in production, but it's quite likely that you'll encounter significant bugs.
If you run into a bug or have a suggestion for improvement, please raise an issue on GitHub.